Online Registration of Talk for Prospective S1 Students
Information for participants:
- Each family can apply for 3 tickets in maximum with at least one participant a P.5 or P.6 student.
- P.6 students will be prioritized if the maximum number of applications has been exceeded. Tickets will be allocated according to the order of online registration.
- The school will notify successful applicants through email and send the tickets by mail on or before 5/12/2022.
- If applicants receive the confirmation email, but fail to receive tickets from the school by mail before 16/12/2022, please contact Ms Suen Yee Hang, the School Administrative Officer by phone (School phone number: 26073881).
- Participants must bring along their tickets for the activity on 31/12/2022
- Participants must follow the following hygiene measures
- All visitors must scan ‘Leave Home Safe’ and fulfill the ‘Vaccine Pass’ requirement while entering the school campus. They should also possess with them a photo of the RAT negative result proof.
- All visitors must measure their body temperature while entering the school campus.
- Visitors who have high body temperature or upper respiratory symptoms must not enter the campus.
- Visitors who have been in close contact with any person who is a positive case of the COVID-19 virus or under the compulsory quarantine of COVID-19 or with “Amber Code” or “Red Code” must not enter the campus.
- Visitors who are under the compulsory test of COVID-19 before getting the negative result must not enter the campus.
- All visitors on campus must wear surgical masks.
- All visitors on campus should practice social distancing.
Registration Link: All reservations are full. Thank you for your support to STTSS.