Online Registration of “Knowing more about Shatin Tsung Tsin” Activity Day
Information for participants:
- Only one parent and one P5 or P6 student in each family can join the activity.
- P.6 students will be prioritized if the maximum number of applications has been exceeded. Tickets will be allocated according to the order of online registration.
- Each participant will be allocated to only one session of the activity.
- The school will notify successful applicants through email and send the ticket and health declaration form by mail on or before 18/12/2021.
- If applicants receive the confirmation email, but fail to receive tickets from the school by mail before 28/12/2021, please call Ms Suen Yee Hang, the School Administrative Officer (School phone number: 26073881).
- Participants must bring along their tickets and the health declaration forms that have been filled in for the activity on 1/1/2022
- Participants must follow the following hygiene measures
- All visitors must measure their body temperature while entering the school campus.
- Visitors having a high body temperature or upper respiratory symptoms, must not enter the campus.
- Visitors who have been in close contact with any person who is a positive case of the COVID-19 virus or under the compulsory test of COVID-19 must not enter the campus.
- Visitors who are under the compulsory test of COVID-19 before getting the negative result must not enter the campus.
- All visitors on campus must wear surgical masks.
- All visitors on campus should practice social distancing.
Registration Link https://forms.gle/G4umdRFph1Xu21VT9 (11/12/2021 (SAT) Starting from 12 p.m.)